Saturday 17 October 2009

Sir Ethilrist


In the Dragon Pass Game, the dapper and puissant Sir Ethilrist is the leader of the fabled Black Horse Troop, and once looted Hell.  My model has him riding the legendary Hell Hound that he brought back with him. 

This model was very easy to make; my mate Ian found a prepainted Hell Hound, that needed a minimum of work, and Sir Ethilrist is a nice old GW knight from the bits box.  Needs a pennant.

When I get back to Gloranthan gaming, I'll need to model the black horse troop.  These guys ride on demonic (vaguely draconic) steeds, has to be a suitable model out there, somewhere...

2 comments:

Secundus said...

I love the blck shiney skin on the hell hound, It looks very real.

BigRedBat said...

Thanks! It is a bu99er though; static grass keeps sticking to it. IIRC it is the linseed oil I use as the base for an oil paint wash.