Thursday 5 March 2009

Empire Models Size Comparision Shots

Mario Kkounnous of Empire Models (http://www.empiremodels.co.uk/) has been kind enough to send me some size-comparison shots of his new range of miniatures, and some crisp samples which look really nice and which I intend to pore over, later tonight- I'll post a brief review in due course. The figures on the left in each photo are from the Wargames Foundry World of the Greeks range, and the painted figures on the right from Marios' new range.



I thought it would be useful to post these, as there has some concern has been expressed on TMP that they might be excessively tall; you can see that each is very similar in size to the Foundry World of the Greeks figure next to them. This suggests to me that they will fit heightwise with Foundry, Crusader and probably with the new Gripping Beast Range, which I'd expect to be Foundry-sized.


One comment I'd make, is that in the photos it appears that the hands are quite large; having compared with the samples, this is not the case in reality and it appears to be foreshortening in the photos.


I'd like to thank Mario for being so responsive!

No comments: